◆ ◆ ◆
人教pep版六年级（上册） unit 2检测卷及答案
1. a. bus b. box c. but
2. a. play b. plane c. plate
3. a. fast b. past c. face
4. a. mr b. miss c. mrs
5. a. white b. light c. line
1. a. you should wear a coat.
b. you must wear a life jacket.
c. you must wear a jacket.
2. a. some children go to school by ship.
b. some children go to school by boat.
c. some children go to school by train.
3. a. let me read a story for you.
b. let me sing a song for you.
c. let me tell stories for you.
4. a. in alaska, usa, it rains a lot.
b. in alaska, usa, it snows a lot.
c. in alaska, usa, it is snowy.
5. a. they are talking about the traffic lights.
b. they are talking about the way to school.
c. they are talking about a sports meet.
1. we go to the zoo by ______(出租车).
2. look! the school bus is _____(来).
3. this gift is from my _____ (表妹) ling.
4. doing lots of ______ (锻炼) is good for your health.
5. don’t ____ (触碰) the door. you can see this in the subway.
1. slow down _______________
2. pay attention to _______________
3. traffic lights _______________
4. come to school _______________
5. the nature park _______________
a. by b. to c. at d. before e. from
1. you must look right ______ you cross the road.
2. the chinese food is different ____ british food.
3. daming usually goes to school _____ his bike.
4. i often get up ____ 7:30.
5. how do i get ____ the park?
1. i often go to school ____ foot.
a. by b. on c. with
2. how ____ jack go to school?
a. do b. does c. is
3. i want to have _____ milk.
a. many b. any c. some
4. _____ go at the red light.
a. must b. don’t c. just
5. my clock don’t _____.
a. work b. go c. do
八、看图选择与图片相匹配的选项。( 10分 )
a. turn right.
b. slow down and stop.
c. let’s go.
d. turn left.
e. stop and wait.
九、请写出一些你知道的规章制度。不少于五条。( 20分 )
1. you must wear a jacket.
2. some children go to school by boat.
3. let me tell stories for you.
4. in alaska, usa, it snows a lot.
5. they are talking about the traffic lights.
1. some kids go to school by sled. it’s fast but dangerous.
2. li ming likes riding a bike. he often goes to school by bike.
3. people should take a plane if they want to go to america. it’s too far.
4. bob usually walks to school.
5. taking a bus is a good choice for going out. it’s good for our air.
四、1. taxi 2. coming 3. cousin 4. exercise 5. touch
1. no smoking.
2. don’t climb on the window.
3. no parking.
4. keep off the grass.
5. no littering here.
6. don’t talk loudly in the library.
7. don’t run down the stairs.
9. no eating in the class.
10. don’t run on the ferry.
- end -